Technical Data Sheet – Use
– Surface treatment on engines, gearboxes, bridges, gearboxes and multipliers.
– Treats all metal surfaces exposed to friction.
– Provides anti-wear and high pressure lubrication before the oil film appears.
– Radically reduces engine wear at cold start (500 to 1000 rpm).
– Reduces piston ring vibrations and increases compressions.
– Increases the longevity of mechanical parts.
Dosage for 4-stroke engines
4% of the oil volume or 10% of the engine displacement.
Then 1/2 dose to be added to the new oil at each oil change.
Dosage for 2-stroke engines
2% of the volume of the 2-stroke oil (e.g. 20 ml P 18 in 1 litre of 2-stroke oil).
Dosage for gearbox oil, axles, gearboxes, gearboxes, gearbox multipliers
4% of the oil volume.
Dosage for hydraulic oil (TP machines, agriculture and others).
2% of the oil volume
– Degreasing of injectors and injection pumps.
– Can also be used in cutting oil
– Surface treatment of tools for cutting metal, wood and stone.